TERMS OF SALE
BEFORE YOU ORDER
1. Please be aware of your country’s laws regarding the collecting of antique weapons.
2. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to obtain any licenses and/or certificates prior to shipment.
3. Buyers comply with any additional restrictions regarding the trade of endangered species as a condition of the sale. We guarantee that all items containing ivory parts are antique and of pre 1947 fabrication in accordance with the CITES-regulations.
4. All items have detailed photographes and accurate descriptions regarding the objects’ condition. We assume the buyer takes full notice of all this information before ordering.
5. Prices are quoted in EURO.
6. We only accept bank transfers.
7. All ordered items will be kept ON HOLD for the buyer until payment received but not more than 10 days after ordering. After that time we reserve the right to re-sale the item. Shipment will be effected after payment is cleared.
8. The buyer pays all shipping and insurance expenses. Please request a price quote before ordering.
9. I will consider the returning of items and crediting the buyer if proved to me that I made a gross mistake in the definition and/or the description of the item sold. Otherwise all sales are final.
Type of cookies
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the website.
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the website and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the website, and how they interact with and move around once on the website. These cookies let us know what features on the website are working the best and what features on the website can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the website won't work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the website.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the website.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Website management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the website so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the website by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
Control of cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the website.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
Other tracking technologies
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
Helgot Antique Arms & Armor
Vliegpleinkouter 63, 9030 Mariakerke, Belgium
+32 486 11 24 99
This is the website of Helgot
Our postal address is Vliegpleinkouter 63, 9030 Mariakerke
Our enterprise number or VAT number is BE 0728 705 075
Our company is established at this address: Vliegpleinkouter 63, 9030 Mariakerke, Belgium
Your personal data, our responsibility
On this website we collect personal data. These data are managed by our company.
When you visit our site, we keep:
- your domain name (IP address) if you visit our web pages
- your e-mail address if you leave messages/questions on this website
- your e-mail address if you communicate it to us
- your e-mail address if you participate in discussion forums
- all information relating to the pages of other sites that you consulted in order to come to our site
- all information relating to the pages that you consulted on our site
- all information that you voluntarily provided (for example, research information and/or site registration)
This information is used to:
- improve the content of our website
- contact you later for direct marketing purposes if you personally indicated that you would like to receive this via opt-in.
If we receive or transfer your data on our website, we always use the coding technologies that are recognised as common standards within the IT sector. We have introduced the necessary security measures in order to prevent the loss, wrongful use or modification of information that we receive on our site. If we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as financial information, we use a secure server.
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via telephone: +32 486 11 24 99
- by post: Vliegpleinkouter 63, 9030 Mariakerke, Belgium
If you agree with our opt-in for the forms on our website:
- If you communicate your postal address to us via the web, you can receive periodic mailings from us with information on products and services and upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings (any longer), please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
- If you communicate your telephone number to us via the web, you can be contacted by telephone by our company with regard to information on our products and services or about upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls (any longer), please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
- If you communicate your mobile phone number to us via the web, you can be contacted by our company via text messages (SMS/MMS/etc.) with regard to information on our products and services or about upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) if you have given your explicit consent for this or if you are already a customer with us and you communicated your number. If you no longer wish to receive such messages, please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
- If you communicate your e-mail address to us via the web, you can be contacted by e-mail by our company with regard to information on our products and services or about upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) if you have given your explicit consent for this or if you are already a customer with us and you communicated your e-mail address. If you no longer wish to receive such e-mails, please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
- If you communicate your bank data to us via the web, they will be used only for the financial transactions that are necessary for the execution of a contract between our company and yourself.
If you do not wish to receive mailings or telephone calls from any company, contact the Robinson list of the Belgisch Direct Marketing Verbond [Belgian Direct Marketing Association] (online: www.robinsonlist.be, free telephone number: 0800-91 886 or by post: BDMV, Robinson list, Buro&Design Center, Heizel Esplanade B46, 1020 Brussels).
On request, we grant visitors of our site access to all of the information that we keep on them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
On request, we offer visitors the possibility to correct any incorrect data that we have on them. If you wish to correct your personal data, please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
Retention period for your data?
As of the end of the contract there runs a period equal to the legal retention period or the prescription period that is relevant for any legal claims.
This site has been put together with great care. Nevertheless, no guarantees can be given concerning the completeness, correctness or up-to-dateness of the indicated prices and information on this site. We cannot be held liable for the content of this information or for the consequences of its use.
No rights can be derived from the data such as they are presented on this site; they are provided without engagement, solely for information, without contractual obligation or guarantee on our part and may be modified at any time.