TERMS OF SALE
BEFORE YOU ORDER
1. Please be aware of your country’s laws regarding the collecting of antique weapons.
2. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to obtain any licenses and/or certificates prior to shipment.
3. Buyers comply with any additional restrictions regarding the trade of endangered species as a condition of the sale. We guarantee that all items containing ivory parts are antique and of pre 1947 fabrication in accordance with the CITES-regulations.
4. All items have detailed photographes and accurate descriptions regarding the objects’ condition. We assume the buyer takes full notice of all this information before ordering.
5. Prices are quoted in EURO.
6. We only accept bank transfers.
7. All ordered items will be kept ON HOLD for the buyer until payment received but not more than 10 days after ordering. After that time we reserve the right to re-sale the item. Shipment will be effected after payment is cleared.
8. The buyer pays all shipping and insurance expenses. Please request a price quote before ordering.
9. I will consider the returning of items and crediting the buyer if proved to me that I made a gross mistake in the definition and/or the description of the item sold. Otherwise all sales are final.